Tuesday 5 April 2011

First Post...

Right id best start off with an introduction! Im Bex, im a student at Notts Law School, but on the side i sing, songwrite and play guitar...hence this blog! Music is my main passion, when im not singing, im thinking about singing, when im not songwriting, im constantly thinking of new ideas, lyrics, chord patterns, you get the picture...i eat, sleep and drink music!
This year im hoping to start doing a lot more gigs, open mic nights etc, hence the reason for this blog. I can direct everyone i meet to one place where they can see everything they need to know about me!
If youd like to know more about me, please feel free to ask!
I will be contantly updating with gig reports, and my new little projects im working on, lots of exciting stuff to come this year hopefully :) anyway, follow the blog, and ask me anything you wish :)
Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment