Sunday 17 July 2011

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS... THE ADVENTURES OF RAINDANCE MAGGIE

So, as a lot of you will know, I am a MASSIVE RHCP fan, like, MASSIVE! They can do no wrong in my eyes! So when i heard their new single 'the adventures of rain dance Maggie,' I instantly fell in love....

The Peppers are well know for their 'bassy' rock tracks, and this is no exception, awww little fleas done a great job on the bass, as usual! This song, if you've not heard it, is pretty 'groovy,' and heavy on the bass and guitar in the verses and bridge, but it so works. I can imagine them playing this at a gig and everyone just jumping around and singing along, which lets face it, makes a gig...if you cant jump around and sing, there's no atmosphere!

Obviously I'm totally biased and was going to love it anyway, but I'll leave you with this snippet and you can see for yourself what its like...



The album is set of release on 30th August 2011, IM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment