Sunday 7 August 2011

JUST AN UPDATE FOR Y'ALL...

I havent blogged in over a week, and Im having withdrawals, so Im going to update you as to whats happening with me and my music...

So, if you follow my blog youll know that I am releasing my debut EP in late summer/early autumn. I am pleased to report all the songs have been recorded now, and im currently deciding whether to put a bonus song on or wait and gather more material for an album... if you have any opinions on this please feel free to comment!

Iv also finished my promo shots for my website and EP, the lovely Cara Jade Photography (find her on facebook) took the shots, and they look fantastic!!! Very pleased with them so far, just waiting for the rest to come back but you will be able to find them on my website when I have them. Heres one of the pictures I have from the shoot though, what do you think?

Which leads me nicely onto my next update, my website. Iv designed it myself, so let me know what you think. It pulls together my facebook, twitter, soundcloud, blog, and youtube to one place, and gives a bit of background on myself. www.beckylovattmusic.co.uk

Lastly! I have a few gigs coming up...

10th August - Jamcafe, Nottingham - open mic - FREE
25th August - The Maze, Nottingham - Myself, Katie Raine, Ren and Perkie are providing the entertainment for the night! Fantastic talent, a great venue, amazing people... get yourselves down! £3 suggested donation on the door - the link to the event is here - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=230907473607679

3rd September - Party In The Park, Tibshelf Community School Sports Field... if your local get yourselves down!!!! Live music and stalls, think theyll also be a beer tent...what more could you want?

And that sums up my updates!!!
Thanks for listening ;)

Bek x

No comments:

Post a Comment