Sunday 4 September 2011

TIBSHELF PARTY IN THE PARK...

Yesterday, as some will know if you follow the blog, I did a 'Party In the Park' event in my village (which is quite a large village, so it was pretty good!). It went very well, only one very minor mistake on my part which I dont believe anyone but my Dad (typical) noticed... So I'll keep quiet about what it was ;) lol

Anyway, the sun was kinda shining, the wind was blowing, the people were gathering and the beer was flowing! I was on about 1pm, and did a half an hour set...

I did three covers (the scientist, many of horror, jar of hearts), and three original songs off my new EP (Alive, Everybody, I've Had Enough)... Here's a link to a montage of all the songs (editted by myself so its not great :P), but it gives you a good picture really! (Thankyou to my Dad for filming the whole set)!!!!


Anyway so thats a sneak peek of my set, which I will be changing for my next gig on 19th Sept at The Rescue Rooms, Nottingham...starts at about 8pm so get yourselves down!!!

Let me know what you think anyway, and dont forget to visit my website: http://www.beckylovattmusic.co.uk

Love B xox

No comments:

Post a Comment